- Spring and Rigel
- Litter Robot 3 Review
- Time blocking
- Investing in sustainable food
- Happy-ish New Year
- Summer holidays and Amsterdam
- A move and a quick Gastropoda update
- My 3 favorite Södermalm cafes to work in
- A cycling adventure
- It's summer!
- An icy walk of creepitude
- How not to run Midnattsloppet
- A traumatic [read: wimpy] experience
- Revelation: I don't actually want to run a half marathon...
- A weekend of train-ventures, dodgy restaurants, and the most amazing weather in the universe.
- Running, unfortunate sprites, and GDC sessions
- More tea...Silver Needle!
- A potentially unwise newfound interest in tea.
- Sweden update - snow and Finland and Russian food and stuff!
- So long and thanks for all the fish.
- Male-female interaction and the thing that I just realized has been nagging at me
- I miss Alabama sometimes. Here are things that remind me of it.
- Heads up: going away. Not dead.
- GenghisCon 2012
- What I did last year
- What an awesome weekend. New keyboard and mouse, Fremantle, and a great run.
- Eyeglasses and avoiding regression after LASIK
- RIP Steve Jobs
- Cryonics and mind transfer
- No, I don't want a fracking coupon.
- Visiting Melbourne
- Help me save Shaun from diabetes
- iiNet TopGeek - Game Over (for me)
- I have just been reminded how much our mailbox sucks.
- I made it into TopGeek Top 20 :)
- Claiming belief vs knowledge
- D&D and Speed Fighting
- Busy weekend - Atrium at Burswood, D&D, and Jarrahdale Hike
- Ghosting it up - Party at the Prison
- Rearranging my schedule