• I did some research on snail ailments. This particular page was especially useful. Though SnailLife snails are not aquatic, some of these still seem very relevant: http://applesnail.net/content/various/snail_disease.php
  • Also did research on inbreeding in snails and complications it could cause. Apparently one commonly observed side effect is shell thinning. I then did some reading on finding the inbreeding coefficent and how to calculate it.
  • Looked into Google Visualization API to display the family trees and started a test implementation.
  • Started actually using Taiga.io, I’ve been wanting to try it out for a while.